Give Us Your Feedback
The Boxelder Watershed planning study began in May 2015 and will continue, in three phases, through April 2016.
We welcome feedback about this project from interested parties within the watershed any time during the planning study.
We seek feedback from:
- The local sponsors of the project, including communities and water organizations.
- Federal, state, and county agencies.
- Verified property owners and residents of the Boxelder Creek watershed.
WAYS TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK
- Attend a project information meeting or public meeting. See the column to the right for meeting information.
- Call a project contact. See the column to the right for project contact information.
- Use the comment form below.
RESPONSES TO YOUR FEEDBACK
Throughout the planning study, we’ll post answers to common questions on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
If you’d like us to call or email you to discuss feedback you provide in the comment form below, tell us in your comments whether you prefer an email or telephone response.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE COMMENT FORM
- Enter the requested information. We’re collecting feedback for this project from specific interested parties (see above). We use the information you give us ONLY in order to identify and respond to those organizations and individuals. We will NOT use or distribute your information for any other purpose.
- If your feedback is more than 2-3 sentences, we recommend you write it off-line, save it, and copy it into the “Comment” section when you’re finished. You’ll have a backup of your feedback in case any Internet glitch occurs during comment transmission.
- You don’t need to limit yourself to short comments. The “Comment” section accepts more than 500 words of feedback, the equivalent of a single-spaced typewritten page.
- Click “Submit” when you finish entering your comments. They’ll be sent directly to the Project Contacts. If you’d like us to call or email you to discuss your feedback, tell us in your comments whether you prefer an email or telephone response.